WELCOME TO KELLYVILLE SCHOOLS
Welcome to the Human Resources Department for Kellyville Public Schools. Kellyville Schools is interested in attracting and retaining the top employees in the educational field.
On this page you will find applications for employment for both certified (teaching) and non-certified (non-teaching) positions. Please check our "Employment Opportunities" section for our most recent job openings.
Kellyville Schools is a progressive district that is serving a diverse student population. Our goal is to continually employ the highest quality employees and to provide our employees the best possible work environment. Welcome to our site and we look forward to meeting with you.
At Kellyville Schools we offer employment on two levels, certified personnel and non-certified personnel:
- Certified personnel pertains to all persons who are certified to teach at the public school level. All certified personnel should submit a resume along with their application for employment.
- Non-certified personnel pertains to all other positions: substitute teachers, maintenance, aides, janitorial, etc. Persons wishing to apply for a non-certified position should turn in a completed application for employment and you may also turn in a resume if you wish, but it is not required.
Note: Certified teachers who wish to substitute teach should fill out a certified application.
Both certified and non-certified applications can be picked up at the administration office on campus. You can also download certified applications and non-certified applications on our website. In addition, you can request an application be sent to you in the mail by sending a written request to our administration office and including a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Applications should be returned to:
Kellyville Public Schools
PO Box 99
Kellyville, OK 74039
Applications should NOT be faxed to Kellyville Schools.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
It is the policy of Kellyville Public Schools not to discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation or national origin. This policy shall include, but not be limited to, the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff and termination.
APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT
- $15.00/hourly starting pay.
- To apply please click this link.
- Looking for a great part-time employment opportunity? Kellyville Schools is looking for dedicated people to serve as substitute teachers. Need is particularly great at the high school level, but substitutes are needed at all school sites.
If you are interested, please see the Application Procedures section of this page to get started.
Kellyville Public Schools has the following certified teaching vacancies:
- Middle School English Instructor
- Secondary Business Instructor
For further information, contact Superintendent Joe Pierce at 918.247.6133.